Raipole St. John the Baptist Roman Catholic Church

The first church was built by the Dominicans in 1699, but the last church from stone was consecrated by the dean A.Urbšs in 1932. It is a classic solid three-storey building, successfully renovated some years ago. On Sunday the churchgoers’ prays are complemented with organ music.

Excursions upon request.

Contacts

Location

.