The parish is one of the oldest in Latvia, but it is rather little today. The church was built in 1864, later an organ was installed, a bell tower was built. Unfortunately the church was almost completely destroyed in the Soviet times, it was used as a grain storage place, later – as a sport school. Now the parish is restoring the building.
Ask for an excursion at Ludza TIC.