Karnicki, who were Earls of Eversmuiža, Polish landlords, built a chapel in 1738. It is a wooden building having a cone-type roof with a cross, particular windows with shutters, which can be closed from the outside. After the Big Fire in Ludza in 1938 the building was used as a praying house. Close to the Chapel there is a Bell Tower, which also survived in the fire of 1938.
Ask for an excursion at Ludza TIC.