Ludza Evangelical Lutheran Church

Address

Latgales Str 116, Ludza, Ludza municipality

Contacts

The parish is one of the oldest in Latvia, but it is rather little today. The church was built in 1864, later an organ was installed, a bell tower was built. Unfortunately the church was almost completely destroyed in the Soviet times, it was used as a grain storage place, later – as a sport school. Now the parish is restoring the building.

Ask for an excursion at Ludza TIC.